- This event has passed.
Intermediate Cytoscape: Networks and Omics Data Visualization
February 7, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This course is a complement to “Introduction to Network Biology and Cytoscape.” Following a brief review of the key concepts of network analysis, you’ll embark on a deep dive into data visualization and advanced Cytoscape features. Work through three prepared use cases demonstrating various omics data types and strategies.
You’re also encouraged to bring your own data.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Know when and how to use Cytoscape in your research
- Handle multiple data types in Cytoscape
- Transform and merge data with networks from multiple sources
- Master customized data visualization
- Navigate the greater Cytoscape ecosystem
Prerequisites: You should already be familiar with Cytoscape and the fundamentals of network analysis (see prior course). Bring a laptop with the latest version of Cytoscape installed.
Visit the workshop site for more details and materials.